Thursday, June 30, 2016

I Am by Valkyria Blackheart

I Am
By Valkyria Blackheart



I am the moon that rises and the sun that sets in the west.
I am the whisper of the wind and the thunder in the storm.
I am the bloom on the thorned bush and the cry of the horned hunter. 
I am the tree of life, the sacred oak.
I am with you always even until the end of time itself.

I am the wisdom keeper, the truth maker, the knowledge seeker, the peace maker, the divider, the conqueror. 
I am the truth and the lie. 
I am the sin and the savior.
I am the champion of my beliefs.
I am the enemy of fear.
I am the laugh of the child, and the cry of the weary.

I am summer and winter. 
I am autumn and spring.
I am the change of the seasons, and the turn of the ring.
I’m the light of the sun, and the dark of the moon.
I am the great mountain, the seed and the tomb.

I am the great river that gives life to the sea.
I’ve been here from the beginning, and always will be.
I am the sun and the air, the fire and the sea.
I’m the shimmering wave, and the root of the tree.

I am the dark raven; the wild beast of the field,
I’m the heart of the warrior that never will yield.
I am friend to the wise ones; from whom I descend.
I am foe to the evil ones whose reign I must end.

I am master of mysteries, and keeper of light.
The ancient defender, the Lord of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment